lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

It's not only about the decision but also with whom you take it


I wonder how adults see they were if they regret of what they went through of if they just had good times or at least they just remember those things. I’m not an adult but I can imagine I will I wonder if I’ll see things as I do right now. I remember just happy moments when I was younger I remember playing soccer because I just have older brothers and they didn’t wanted to play girls things, I remember loving having my mom at home all the time to play and to help me with homework, I also remember I used to admire my father he was my whole world as any daddy’s girl.  I don’t have lots of memories I have heard lots of stories about myself but I don’t really remember lot. One of the things that definitely marked my life is my cousin. She is 5 month smaller than me so we get along pretty good. She is the only person I can really trust in. I can tell her anything about my life or what I think and I know she’ll be there just looking for me. As she does with me I also do with her she can tell me anything and sometimes we hide things from our parents but we don’t form each other.
The story with my cousin that I remember the most was when we were about 5 years old and we were playing and if we fight we use to say “ I got an idea lets not fight again” of course that was impossible but we wanted to be happy still having good time. I remember we were in her house once and we had a fight and se almost said our phrase but I stopped her because I knew that wasn’t realistic I told her that maybe the phrase was the one who made us fight again. Since the days we have some different thoughts but we haven’t had those bad fights. Now we get along so much better we have similar interest and some different ones but I’ll always know I do have a sister because she is the sister God gave me.
Why do we have these memories why do we don’t remember any other time. We have talked a lot and if you ask any of us about our childhood we won’t miss saying that history. In my childhood I had a good time with  my parents I loved spending time with my brother and I didn’t liked that much my big brother but he was part of my family. If I had to describe my family I will tell people about her too.
This wasn’t that long ago but it did happen. As I already mention sometimes we hide things from our parents but we also trust in ourselves. Once I wanted to go out with a boy I didn’t had courage to ask my mom for permission so I asked her for an advice. It turned that she also wanted to go out with a boy too. That was when we got the idea we would pretend to go out with each other as we did before but we would meat our friends inside no body would know except for us. We made our plan asked for permission and we went, the real deal here was that none of us did know the boy in person. We took a dangerous decision and now we see it but in that time we didn’t thought of it. We were dying; we didn’t know what to expect what was going to happen. I t turned thanks to God that they weren’t bad guys and as we did the just wanted to know more and new people. We went to the movies we talked we had an awesome time and everything went well. At the date my parents and hers don’t know about that event. I think after what happened to those girls some time ago they will die and wouldn’t let us go out again.
I think my cousin in fewer words is like my miracle. She is everything I wish for a sister if I had one. She plays a big role in my life and hope I do the same for her. I think how I will remember these stories after some years. What would I think of the decisions I took in my past and hopefully get better decisions if one of them wasn’t that smart. I have the best cousin everyone could wish and thanks to her my life it’s just like it is.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario